If you’re getting ready for a much awaited holiday or you’re travelling frequently on business trips, you’d want to consider a number of factors before selecting your hotel. It doesn’t really matter if you want to opt for a cheap hotel room or would like to go for something classy, you should still keep a few points in mind before you choose any hotel.
We all know that your accommodation during a vacation can make or break the trip. A good luxury hotel can make your holiday all the more enjoyable, but on the opposite end of the scale, if you settle for a little less, it will almost guaranteed to hamper what you were looking forward to.
In order to guarantee that you have the best stay possible, it’s important that you take a few things into account.
Let’s go over the top 5 things to consider when you are selecting a hotel.
- Star Rating: You would want to check out the star rating of any hotel you stay in and make sure it is up to par. Comparing a few different hotel options with each other for their star rating can help you make a wise decision.
A hotels star rating shouldn’t always be a deciding factor when choosing a hotel, but it is good to consider.
- On-site Services: You would also want to be sure that you check on-site services as well.
Does the hotel offer fitness or pool facilities? Maybe there is a Cafeteria or Spa Therapy available. All of these can enrich your trip if you are looking for them and help to make your stay a little more comfortable.
- Additional Fees: Be sure to look into other additional fees you may end up paying while you stay. Is Internet included or an added extra? This is the most common add-on fee to consider, so be sure you don’t overlook it if you know you, internet is a must for you, during your stay.
Other common add-on fees that may take you by surprise include early check in, mini-bar usage and gym usage. You may be straightforward in checking these at the time of booking a Hotel over the phone or while making an online hotel booking, just read if there are any additional charges mentioned.
- Location: First, make sure that you consider the location of the hotel. Is it close to all the places you plan to visit? Is it easily accessible? Both are important for while you plan for your next trip.
The perfect location is important and can vary depending on what you want from your trip. Love to be amongst the nightlife and hustle and bustle of a busy city? A Hotel located within the city is the best option to choose from, but if you are looking for a peaceful hide out, just might as well go for a somewhere secluded.
- Parking: Also check out the parking situation. Is parking provided on site or will you have to park at some distance? Also, if there is any fee associated with this? Parking costs can add up over the length of your stay so be careful to factor this in if you are taking your car.
So Keep these handy tips in mind the next time you are looking to book a hotel. This is sure to save you a lot of time and money.
Hotel MJ Residency is among the best 3 star Hotels in Dehradun. It also ranks as one of the top choice for Wedding Venues in Dehradun. If you want to take your family out, MJ offers the best ambience and has the best family restaurant in Dehradun. You can also book a party hall for any occasion and we are a highly recommended caterer in Dehradun.